Any circulating item -- except interlibrary loan -- may be renewed once if no other customer is waiting for it. Materials may be renewed at the library, over the phone, or through the online catalog.
Use the following instructions to renew materials online:
1. Click the blue Catalog button on the left side of the KRL homepage.
2. Click the My Account link.
3. Enter your last name, 14 digit library card number, PIN, and Submit.
4. Click Checked Out Items.
5. Check the boxes next to the items you wish to renew.
6. Click the Renew Selected Items button above the list.
7. The new due date will appear under the status column. If renewal is denied, red text will appear.
Note: If you experience difficulty renewing items, phone your local library:
You may be blocked for checking out more materials because of unpaid fees, or an expired library card
You may have too many non-book materials checked out